You can follow us on Facebook to find new destinations to visit and to follow our adventures!
You can follow us on Facebook to find new destinations to visit and to follow our adventures!
In this page you can find every information for a holiday in Al Jazirah Al Hamra, a pretty good destination in
United Arab Emirates (all info about the whole country here).
We will answer the most important questions: what to visit, when to go, how to get to Al Jazirah Al Hamra and what means of transport to use to get around. We will describe typical foods, the costs for tourists and where to find accomodation. We will list also the places to see around Al Jazirah Al Hamra, and we will also talk about safety and how each type of traveler can enjoy a trip here.
So, if you are travelling through United Arab Emirates, here's everything to know about Al Jazirah Al Hamra for a perfect holiday.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is an abandoned village located in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The village is known for its well-preserved traditional architecture and is considered a cultural heritage site. It was inhabited by the Al Zaab tribe for over four centuries before being abandoned in the second half of the 20th century. Visitors can explore the abandoned village and its buildings which include mosques, fortresses, and houses built of coral stone, mud, and gypsum. Al Jazirah Al Hamra is a popular destination for history and architecture enthusiasts hoping to experience the traditional way of life in the United Arab Emirates.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is an intriguing place to visit in the United Arab Emirates, with a unique and fascinating history. Here are some of the tourist attractions to visit in Al Jazirah Al Hamra and some information about each of them:
1. Al Jazirah Al Hamra Heritage Village: The Al Jazirah Al Hamra Heritage Village is a beautifully preserved historic village that offers tourists a glimpse into what life was like in the past. The village features traditional houses, wind towers, and historic buildings that have been restored to their original condition.
2. Al Hamra Marina & Yacht Club: The Al Hamra Marina & Yacht Club is a luxurious marina located on the southern coast of the Arabian Gulf. The marina is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offers boat and yacht owners a convenient place to dock their vessels.
3. Wadi Ghalilah: The Wadi Ghalilah is a beautiful valley located near Al Jazirah Al Hamra. Tourists can hike through the valley and enjoy the stunning scenery, which includes mountains, rocky terrain, and flowing streams.
4. RAK Shooting Club: The RAK Shooting Club is a popular tourist attraction in Al Jazirah Al Hamra. The club offers visitors the opportunity to practice their shooting skills, with a variety of different targets available for shooting.
5. Saqr Park: Saqr Park is one of the most beautiful parks in Al Jazirah Al Hamra. The park features lush greenery, well-manicured gardens, and numerous recreational facilities such as play areas, picnic spots, and sports fields.
6. Al Hamra Mall: Al Hamra Mall is one of the largest shopping centers in the city. The mall features a wide range of shops, boutiques, and restaurants, as well as a cinema and a children's play area.
In this website, you can find many other destinations to visit in United Arab Emirates, so you can have a look in the "USEFUL LINKS" sections in this page for other places that could inspire your trip.
The best time to visit Al Jazirah Al Hamra is between the months of October to April, which is considered the winter season in the United Arab Emirates. During this time, the weather is mild and pleasant with average temperatures ranging from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius. The days are sunny and the nights are cool, making it an ideal time for outdoor activities. However, if you prefer warmer weather, you can visit Al Jazirah Al Hamra during the summer months, which run from May to September. Just be aware that the temperatures can soar up to 40 degrees Celsius or more during this time, so it's important to take necessary precautions to avoid heat stroke or dehydration.
You can book here visit and activities to do during your holiday!
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is a small town in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. The easiest way to reach Al Jazirah Al Hamra is by road.
If you're traveling from Dubai, take the Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road and head towards Ras Al Khaimah. Once you reach Ras Al Khaimah city, follow the signs to Al Jazirah Al Hamra. The total travel time should be around 50 minutes, depending on traffic.
If you're coming from Abu Dhabi, take the E11 to Dubai, then follow the directions as mentioned above.
You can also take a taxi or hire a car to reach Al Jazirah Al Hamra. Alternatively, there are public buses available from Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah that stop near the town.
To find the most convenient flights, compare (and book if you like!) the best offers here on Skyscanner.
To hire a car to visit Al Jazirah Al Hamra, I recommend to check this: COMPARE HERE ALL OFFERS FOR CAR RENTAL
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is a historic town located in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The local cuisine of Al Jazirah Al Hamra is heavily influenced by Arabic, Persian, and Indian culinary traditions, and the ingredients used in dishes are sourced primarily from the sea and the surrounding desert.
Here are some typical foods of Al Jazirah Al Hamra along with a short description of each: 1. Machboos - This is a traditional rice dish made with seasoned meat, onions, tomato, and various spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, and saffron. It is a staple dish in the UAE and is commonly served during festivals and special occasions.
2. Luqaimat - These are small dough balls that are deep-fried and then drizzled with sweet syrup. They are a popular dessert in the UAE and are often served during Ramadan.
3. Harees - This is a porridge-like dish made with wheat, meat, and spices. It is cooked slowly over low heat to create a creamy texture and is often served during the holy month of Ramadan.
4. Balaleet - This is a sweet and savory vermicelli pudding that is flavored with saffron, cardamom, and rose water. It is served as a dessert and is typically accompanied by a cup of Arabic coffee.
5. Madrooba - This is a smooth, creamy soup made with fish, rice, and various spices. It has a unique texture and is a popular dish in the UAE during the winter months.
6. Machboos Laham - This is a variation of the traditional Machboos dish, but it is made with lamb instead of beef or chicken. It may also be flavored with additional spices such as turmeric and coriander.
7. Saloona - This is a hearty stew made with chicken or meat, vegetables, and various spices. It is a popular dish in the UAE and is often served with fresh bread or rice.
Overall, the cuisine of Al Jazirah Al Hamra is flavorful, hearty, and reflects the rich cultural heritage of the region.
You can find general info about typical foods in United Arab Emirates here.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is not a popular destination for tourists as it is a small village located in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. Therefore, there are not many touristic attractions or facilities available.
However, in terms of living expenses, the UAE is generally an expensive destination compared to other countries. Prices for accommodation, food, transportation, and activities can be high, especially in tourist hotspots like Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
So, while Al Jazirah Al Hamra may not be a particularly expensive destination in terms of tourism, the overall cost of a trip to the UAE can still be quite high.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is a small town located in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. As it's a small town, your choices for accommodations will be limited. However, there are a few options.
The closest major city to Al Jazirah Al Hamra is Ras Al Khaimah, which is about a 20-minute drive away. Therefore, it's recommended to stay in Ras Al Khaimah if you're planning to visit Al Jazirah Al Hamra.
Ras Al Khaimah offers a wide range of hotels, resorts, and apartments, with options for every budget. Some popular areas to stay in Ras Al Khaimah include the city center, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah Beach, and Al Hamra Village.
You can check hotel prices at Al Jazirah Al Hamra here:
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is generally considered a safe place for tourists. The United Arab Emirates has a low crime rate and their police force is efficient and well-equipped. However, it is always recommended to take basic safety precautions while travelling, such as keeping your valuables secure and being aware of your surroundings. Additionally, it is important to respect local customs and traditions while visiting the UAE.
You can find general info about safety for tourists in United Arab Emirates here. Always check updated government info about travelers's safety on the ufficial Foreign Affairs website of your government, before visiting Al Jazirah Al Hamra.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra is a historic and cultural destination located in the United Arab Emirates. The place is suitable for travelers who seek a peaceful yet awe-inspiring experience. The destination will particularly appeal to travelers who enjoy history, ancient architecture, and traditional Middle Eastern atmosphere.
Al Jazirah Al Hamra would be perfect for couples and families who are looking for a relaxed getaway. Young people looking for fun might not find the town of Al Jazirah Al Hamra exciting as there are not many activities or nightlife options. However, for those who love to explore and learn about the unique culture of the region, Al Jazirah Al Hamra is the perfect destination.
To move around Al Jazirah Al Hamra in the United Arab Emirates, you can use a rental car, taxi, or public transportation bus. Private transportation is the most convenient mode, but you need to have a valid UAE driving license, be familiar with the area, and comply with traffic rules and regulations. Taxis are widely available but can be costly, while buses are affordable and can be accessed from different points in the city.
Certainly! Here are some great places you can visit in a day trip from Al Jazirah Al Hamra:
1. Dubai: This bustling metropolis is just an hour's drive away from Al Jazirah Al Hamra. You can explore its famous attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain.
2. Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, is about an hour and a half drive from Al Jazirah Al Hamra. You can visit the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or take a stroll along the Corniche.
3. Sharjah: Sharjah is a neighboring emirate, just 20 minutes away from Al Jazirah Al Hamra. It has many cultural and historic sites like the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization and the Sharjah Art Museum.
4. Ras Al Khaimah: A approximately 45-minute drive from Al Jazirah Al Hamra, is Ras Al Khaimah, which boasts outdoor activities like hiking in the mountains, visiting the Al Wadi Nature Reserve and the historic Dhayah Fort.
5. Fujairah: Fujairah is about 2 hours from Al Jazirah Al Hamra but if you’re willing to travel a bit further you’ll be able to visit stunning sights like the Al Badiyah Mosque, the Fujairah Fort or the Fujairah Museum.
For every travel information about United Arab Emirates you can click here.
Wild Trips is the Wikipedia of travel: in the unfortunate case you find an error, please write to us to correct it... Thank you!
Follow us on Facebook if you like wild trips around the world and beautiful itineraries in Italy: https://www.facebook.com/wildtrips.
Here you can find a list of destinations in United Arab Emirates, each with a link to the page with detailed description
about what to see and what to do:
Dubai: what to see and do
Abu Dhabi: what to see and do
Sharjah: what to see and do
Ajman: what to see and do
Fujairah: what to see and do
Ras Al Khaimah: what to see and do
Umm Al Quwain: what to see and do
Al Ain: what to see and do
Khor Fakkan: what to see and do
Dibba: what to see and do
Hatta: what to see and do
Kalba: what to see and do
Madinat Zayed: what to see and do
Liwa: what to see and do
Dibba Al Hisn: what to see and do
Masafi: what to see and do
Mirfa: what to see and do
Al Dhaid: what to see and do
Al Hamra: what to see and do
Al Jazirah Al Hamra: what to see and do
Al Qir: what to see and do
Al Sila: what to see and do
Aradah: what to see and do